SOUTHERN UTE UTILITIES DIVISION
June 4, 2020
ATTENTION TRIBAL MEMBERS
& until further notice
The Payment Window is CLOSED
At the Utilities Office.
Utilities will continue to bill customers and expect payment, however, there will be NO SHUT-OFF’s or LATE FEES during billing periods of April & May 2020.
Please pay utility bills using one of the following methods:
- Pay online with Pay My Bill (NEW!)
- Pay over the phone with a credit card, call (970) 563-5500. 8AM—Noon.
- Mail check, money order, or cashier’s check made payable to Southern Ute Utilities Division to PO Box 1137, Ignacio CO 81137
- Tribal Finance Automatic Deduction. Call Utilities Office to have an application mailed to you.
- Wells Fargo Bank—Ignacio Branch (Drive-up only). Have your account number and/or utility bill readily available.
Thank you for understanding the priority and protection our customers and front-office employees during the coronavirus pandemic.
Questions? Call the Utilities Division Office at (970) 563-5500.
Stay Healthy and Safe — The Utilities Division Staff