Southern Ute Utilities Division

Emergency Info

Main Line Water

For broken water lines in the street

Call OrderCellHome
Chris Musgrave749-9224

Water Hauls Emergency

Call OrderCellHome
James Brown759-4240

Sewer Problems

Plugged sewer main (in the street)

Call OrderCellHome
Ron Davis759-5042

Natural Gas Leaks

Leaks or complaints

Call OrderCellHome
James Brown759-4240

Transfer Station

Call OrderCellHome
Julian Baker749-5216

Building Problems

Report problems with services from the street to the building and inside the building (broken water pipes, plumbing and sewer backups):

Inside Tribal Buildings

Building Maintenance (970) 563-0265

Tribal Member Houses

Construction Services (970) 563-0260